Advertisements
Phresh Pheed

Food Poisoning At Ice Cream Store In Sapienza

 

A case of food poisoning broke out at a local Gelateria in Sapienza, Italy today.

None of the customers got sick, but both of the employees at the ice cream store were severely affected.

“The power went off a few times. I had to turn it back on manually. It should not have caused any spoiled food since we only sell ice cream and sorbet. They can handle themselves without power for a few minutes”

– The chef

Hitman woman barfing.png

Apologies if you are eating while reading this, but for the sake of journalism we need to feature a picture of a woman barfing.

Hitman man puking.png

And here, a man regurgitating his lunch, a bowl of Caesar salad.

The investigators said they did not find the source making the employee’s sick, and only had this to say:

“They’ll be fine. We’re not closing down a profitable joint just because of a few aching tummies”

– Investigator

Edit: Both the chef and the cashier say they found a needle mark in their backs.
The working theory now is that they were infected by an insect.

Disclaimer: Game Cosmos Press feels the headline is not misleading. Even though no food contamination was found, the public needs to be informed of possible gastronomic hazards.

Advertisements
About Reckless Reporter (144 Articles)
This be the one and only reporter/journalist/daredevil for Game Cosmos Press

1 Comment on Food Poisoning At Ice Cream Store In Sapienza

  1. …better safe than sorry?

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: