Greetings, fellow turrurianz!
Behold the posts surrounding Terraria below.
- “I should not have put that in the cake” - 47’s culinary side is not known to many, but sometimes he indeed experiments with food. He’s not successful each and every time, but then again, who is? Experimenting is the spice of life. Put a little cyanide in there, just to see what happens. – 47’s terrible chef mentor This time, a rock star got … Continue reading “I should not have put that in the cake”
- KUK 400 - The owner of that registration plate will get a lot of attention in Scandinavia. I’m not guaranteeing it will be the good kind of attention, but how he managed to get that through the <insert baguette, wine&mime-land’s version of the DMV here> is commendable. IO, I see what you did there. A closeup for good … Continue reading KUK 400
- Freezer Challenge - Bah… Another one of those stupid challenges. This time it’s the freezer challenge, where a bunch of people try to hold out the longest, while live-streaming it (twitch, YouTube, you name it). From the looks of it, the more pain and/or embarrassment it causes, the “better”. Some take these a bit too far. In this … Continue reading Freezer Challenge
- Adult role-play keeps getting weirder - Anything to keep the flame alive, I guess. Keeping it interesting by role playing. Somewhat macabre, but hey, each to his own, right? Some like to dress up as hostage and torturer, others like to watch, like a hard (pun) voyeuristic peeping Tom.
- Wanted To Trim The Ends – And It’s Gone - I believe these speak for themselves. Not all of them will be relatable for everyone, but I’m sure you’ll find something. How does the moon cut its hair? Eclipse it. “It was a dark and stormy night….” If you are like me, never knowing when you’re venturing beyond the borders of “just small talk”. A … Continue reading Wanted To Trim The Ends – And It’s Gone
- 47 Hangs Out With Robert De Niro - Our favorite silent assassin finally got to hang out with one of his all time heroes. 47, in a rare occurrence, sent us a few of his favorite moments. The widely known celebrity introduced 47 to other celebrities (that 47 didn’t know who was). As many exciting evenings, this too started with a few glasses … Continue reading 47 Hangs Out With Robert De Niro
- Going To Church In Sapienza - Have you ever been inside a Catholic church? If not, read on. (do skim through anyway, if you want to) The one we will be visiting today is situated in Sapienza. Beautiful, right? Regular church attendance is an essential part of the Catholic doctrine. Not everyone does it, and it seems to be fewer as … Continue reading Going To Church In Sapienza
- Not Everything Is A Great Combination - The possibility of two ingredients being able to be combined does not necessarily mean they have to be combined. Other notable mentions: Anchovies on pizza Bleach + Vinegar (toxic gas) Ibuprofen + Alcohol Two Different Battery Brands Pineapple on pizza But dat Pepsi Twist do’. Its discontinuation eludes even the wisest.
- Mission Moderation Impossible - Every time. Every single freakin’ damn time. Why? Oh yeah.. No impulse control whatsoever. Got it. Noted. Gonna remember that for next time. Like if.
- VIP Tickets gets the best sound - 47’s hearing isn’t what it used to be, thanks to all the gunfire and explosions. “Only thing that drowns my tinnitus” – Unnamed Silent Assassin